LawHelp Interactive is a website that helps you fill out legal documents for free.

You are about to begin: Default the Other Party If They Do Not Respond

For use in: Washington

Description: Use this if the other party has not responded to the Summons and Petition you filed in a family law case and you want to finalize by default.

Log In

Sign Up

Which type should I pick?
Password rules