LawHelp Interactive is a website that helps you fill out legal documents for free.

You are about to begin: Renter's Complaint about Housing Conditions

Description: Use this free program to create a Verified Complaint that you can file with the DC Civil Actions Clerk's office about a Housing Regulation violation. The court may order your landlord to do repairs or maintenance. The clerk will charge you $15 to file your complaint. If you cannot afford the fee, ask for a waiver.

Log In

Sign Up

Which type should I pick?
Password rules