LawHelp Interactive is a website that helps you fill out legal documents for free.

You are about to begin: Answer to Complaint for Divorce

Description: Use this to create a consent or contested answer to a complaint for divorce. The answer may include matters relating to property, debts, alimony, custody, and child support. If you do not have an attorney, you can contact the Self-Help Center at 202-879-0096 for assistance.

Log In

Sign Up

Which type should I pick?
Password rules