LawHelp Interactive is a website that helps you fill out legal documents for free.

You are about to begin: NYC Civil Roommate Holdover Petition diy

For use in: New York

Description: This program asks you questions and makes a Notice of Termination or a Notice of Petition and Petition to start a court case to make your roommate leave the home that you share.

Log In

Sign Up

Which type should I pick?
Password rules