LawHelp Interactive is a website that helps you fill out legal documents for free.

You are about to begin: NYS Tenant Vacate Default diy

For use in: New York

Description: This free and easy program will ask you questions and make papers that help you tell a judge why you missed your court date in a landlord-tenant nonpayment or holdover case. When you finish the program, you can print an Order to Show Cause, and Affidavit in Support; which you must give to the Court Clerk. The papers ask the judge to let you come back to court to explain why the judgment against you should be vacated.

Log In

Sign Up

Which type should I pick?
Password rules