LawHelp Interactive is a website that helps you fill out legal documents for free.

You are about to begin: NYS Licensee Holdover Petition diy

For use in: New York

Description: This free and easy program will ask you questions and make a residential licensee holdover Notice to Quit or Notice of Petition and Petition that you can print, serve and file. You will also get instructions that tell you what to do next.

Log In

Sign Up

Which type should I pick?
Password rules