LawHelp Interactive is a website that helps you fill out legal documents for free.

You are about to begin: Amended Appeal Petition

For use in: Connecticut

Description: This guided interview helps you file an Amended Appeal Petition, which is the Motion you need to file if the Board doesnt agree to make corrections to the Findings of Fact in your Appeals Referee Hearing.

Log In

Sign Up

Which type should I pick?
Password rules