LawHelp Interactive is a website that helps you fill out legal documents for free.

You are about to begin: Answer to Complaint for Custody and/or Visitation

Description: Someone has asked for Custody and/or Visitation of your child/ren. You may use this program to tell the court that: –You agree with their request, or –You do NOT agree with their request and you ask the court for a different custody/visitation arrangement. If you do not have an attorney, you can contact the Self-Help Center at 202-879-0096 for assistance.

Log In

Sign Up

Which type should I pick?
Password rules