Law Help Interactive

Welcome to LawHelp Interactive

You can use this site to create the documents you selected. This is a free service.

Note: Your interview session will expire after 2 hours (120 minutes) of inactivity.

Inactivity means you have not clicked or typed somewhere within the interview for 2 hours.
Please SIGN UP TO SAVE your answers periodically, if possible. You will need to register
with the site to do this.

  • Relocation Notice (With Counter-Affidavit, Petition To Confirm, and Other Documents) from Pennsylvania
  • A parent with physical custody of a child who intends to move to a new residence must get court permission first. Before filing anything with the court, you must send a Notice of Relocation to any other person who has custody rights to the child if the change in residence will significantly impair the ability of the other person to exercise custodial rights. At the end of the interview, you will download a packet of documents including the Notice of Relocation, the Counter-Affidavit, the Petition To Confirm Relocation, and the Affidavit Regarding Relocation, along with printed instructions.
You can also...

Sign up to save and share your answers or to email your document.