LawHelp Interactive is a website that helps you fill out legal documents for free.

You are about to begin: Motion for Interested Party Status

For use in: Kansas

Description: to ask a Kansas court to intervene on behalf of children

Log In

Sign Up

Which type should I pick?
Password rules